Ludlow's jumps meeting on Thursday is under threat from frost, with an inspection called for 8am on Wednesday.
Although the course was raceable on Tuesday, with the going described as soft, temperatures are set to dip ahead of the fixture.
"We've got frost forecast tonight and the temperatures we are forecast are for it to stay below freezing effectively," said clerk of the course Bob Davies.
"If the forecast is right we will struggle. It is forecast to be minus 3C tonight and a maximum of minus 1C tomorrow. With those temperatures, the chances are remote. We need it to rise above what is forecast."
Thursday's meeting at Market Rasen is already off, officials having been left with no option but to abandon due to snow on the track. The course is completely covered by snow and there is no hope of sufficient improvement with temperatures set to remain well below freezing for the next two nights.
Michael Prosser, regional head of racing for the east for Jockey Club Racecourses, is overseeing matters and called off the card following a noon inspection on Tuesday.
He said: "We've got two inches of snow on the ground and the forecast tells us temperatures could get down to minus 4C or minus 5C tonight.
"It is due to be even colder tomorrow night, so I'm afraid there is no possibility of racing and we've had to abandon the meeting."
2 September 2014Demuro booked for Moon Arc prep
Chicquita nears return
Murphy excited by Purse
Surprise Matron aim for Tapestry
Maguire nearing racecourse return
Estimate among bumper Cup entry
Maguire hails 'fantastic' Peddlers
Balding staying grounded with Park
Culloty joins Leger Legends
Regard among September possibles
Cox takes Haydock plunge with Love
Paddy gunning for Chepstow
Athenian has sales date
No hurry for Cape call
Mirza on Abbaye trail
1 September 2014McCain salutes retiring Peddlers
Seven Towcester meetings go to ARC
Further checks for Condon
Due set to miss Sprint date
Condon 'stable' after Cork fall
Queen rules supreme for Smith
River eases to debut success
Carla tops it up to four
Atzeni strikes on Cappella
Ocean team want Haydock rain
Big time beckons for Orange
Palmer aims high with Aktabantay
Hills ponders Dutch gameplan
31 August 2014Atzeni strikes on Cappella
Imminent return Likely
Logic on comeback trail
Dan edges closer to Mile high
Keane error costly for Unrequited
Notarfbad makes all in Mildmay
Orange enjoys Big win
Fabre strikes with Fintry
Akta in late Solario swoop
Icon takes starring role
Pearl fires home in Bullet
Shortall suffers injury setback
Tent team consider chasing
30 August 2014Keane error costly for Unrequited
Shepherd's sent to Tower
Time will tell for Charlton
Stack filly Alive to chance
Sansevero sent to Tower
Palmer plots Solario success
Fabre has high hopes for Fintry
Belardo team keen on Champagne
Rigueur targets Chester consolation
Native in hunt for Bullet gains
Arc still target for Taghrooda